Saturday, February 19, 2011

March of Dimes - taking BIG steps for little feet


Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick.
I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this.
And I need your help.

On April 30, 2011 I, along with several other local supporters will be walking 6 miles to help raise funds for premature babies. 
The money we raise supports programs in our local community as well as our nation that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. 
All proceeds will help raise funds to research to find answers to the problems that threaten  babies daily.
Click  HERE to see some of the ways March of Dimes is helping develop solutions for the struggles that premature babies endure.

You can also click HERE to visit my personal March of Dimes homepage. 
Here you can view information about our team, the cause, and ways in which you can help.
If any of you live in the Grants Pass area, feel free to sign up - the more walkers we have, the more money we can raise.
If you are unable to participate, you are also able to help by making a donation
My personal goal is to raise $100.00 by the time of the walk. 
*All donations are secure, as well as tax deductible.*

{I will also be holding an online raffle in the weeks coming. I have sent out donation letters to local vendors and will be raffling off some "goods" to help raise money as well.  
Any donations of product are also welcomed. I will be sure to advertise where the products have come from, and can ensure you they are going towards a good cause.}

{I will also be producing some metal stamped jewelry that can be personalized. These pendants will also be able to be made into a key-chain, or charm for a bracelet. I will be sending out prices and actual photos in the upcoming days. As of now, I just wanted to get the idea out there =) }
*NOT actual pendant - but this will be the style they will be designed. Number of pendants, color of beads will differ*


Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

No comments:

Post a Comment