Monday, February 14, 2011

From Appletinis to Aprons

Hi, I'm Jeni.
In the past year, I have also earned the title of wife and mother.
I am happily married to my guitar playing, breakfast in bed cooking, amazing husband Mike. Together we created our very own little (9lb 2oz) miracle, Noah Michael.
Noah {or commonly called "Puffin" by his momma}is a little spitfire who at 5 weeks old already has me wrapped around his itty bitty finger.
Together, we make up the Quillen household {without forgetting our little fur-child Dixon}.
3/4 of the Quillen Household - Noah, Mike, and Dixon
I am a self proclaimed Oregonian {I moved here when I was 9, I think that counts!}, who loves long drives, cherry pepsi, and would rather take my chances against a rabid dog 
than kill, or come close to a spider
I am blogging because I believe in sharing what I love. I also hope that this new hobby will also motivate me to channel my inner "crafty girl" once again.


Thank you for sharing any and all of your comments, thoughts, and advice! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment